Market Access Consultant – Leading Market Access & Market Research Consultancy – London- Hybrid working - £competitive salary and benefits package.
A recently acquired Market Access & Market Research Consultancy is now hiring a Market Access Consultant to join their growing team.
- Award winning, industry leading in the Market Access and Market Research field.
- Working with the top Pharma and Healthcare clients.
- Over 250 people worldwide
- A supportive management team, who are keen to grow and develop their employee and have a proven track record of success and quick promotions.
As the Market Access Consultant, you will be responsible for:
- Supporting the Director on global market access projects.
- You will have a strong focus on payer research and pricing in market access working across a number of therapy areas including Oncology, Infectious Diseases and Rare Diseases.
- As the Market Access Consultant, you will act as the main point of contact for clients, ensuring that their needs are met, handling queries, and ensuring they are kept up to date throughout the project.
- You will be responsible for writing and delivering presentations.
- Working alongside the Director to identify new business opportunities, writing proposals in order to win new business and looking at costs.
- Educated to degree level ideally within Life Sciences.
- A solid market access consultancy background is a must.
- Strong pricing and reimbursement experience.
- Team player, ability to work collaboratively.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to communicate well.
What should you do next?
This Market Access Consultant role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Market Access Consultant role further or to find out about other Market Access and HEOR jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.