Market Access Consultant/Senior Consultant – Pharma Consultancy - London – £Competitive Salary
One of the world’s largest companies with a unique culture, this consultancy has the feel of a small boutique consultancy, with the resources of a large global agency.
- Specialise in a range of services.
- Excellent training and development.
- Work with a wide range of clients.
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities.
- Very well integrated and established consultancy.
- Extensive benefits packages.
Your role as a Market Access Consultant will include:
- Lead teams of Consultant’s in the successful delivery of projects in areas.
- Drive client engagement and business development activities
- Execute projects to a client ready standard,
- Provide expert content knowledge on global healthcare systems, as well as disease-specific and technology-specific areas.
- Take a supporting role in presenting at conferences.
To apply for this role as a market Access Consultant/Senior Consultant, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Ambitious consultant with a genuine passion for understanding and communicating the value of healthcare.
- Excellent data analysis skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency in healthcare value demonstration.
- Excellent knowledge of European health systems and pricing and reimbursement processes.
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills (in English)
What should you do next?
This Consultant role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.