Global Pharma consultancy that offers a range of services including a strong Market Access offering. Significant employee and commercial growth across the past years:
- Offices based in the London area with flexible working options.
- Excellent training & development opportunities across the business.
- High-quality service to clients worldwide.
- An excellent base salary on offer with extensive benefits package.
This Director position gives you an opportunity to:
- Lead global Market Access projects and client engagement.
- Develop Market Access strategy.
- Playing an active role in business development activities.
- Support senior management team with the management of junior staff.
- Planning and strategy.
- Deliverables and oversight.
- Client Management and business development.
To apply to this Director role, our client would be looking for the following experience…
- 5+ Years’ Experience in a consultancy or commercial environment.
- Experience in shaping Market Access strategy.
- Comfort with leading international project and their global payer systems (ideally including EU5, US, LATAM, and APAC).
- Proven track record of mentoring individuals.
What should you do next?
This Director role is not to be missed; to discuss in further detail or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.