Market Access Director – Pharmaceutical consultancy – London – up to £130k + excellent benefits package and bonus
Supports the world’s leading healthcare manufacturers in market access, pricing, and reimbursement. The agency provides its clients with the insights and recommendations they need to develop the value strategy for their technologies and optimise their revenues. Offices based in the London.
- Excellent training & development opportunities across the business.
- High-quality service to clients worldwide.
- An excellent base salary on offer with extensive benefits package.
- Amazing office infrastructure based in the London area with flexible working options.
- The company supports charitable ventures that improve global and local healthcare.
- Lead input into Global Market Access projects and engagements.
- Oversight and coordination of project plans (i.e., develop costs/budget, resource needs, and timelines for projects that meet client objectives).
- Develop research objectives and determine appropriate methodologies.
- Playing an active role in business development activities including networking, receiving requests for proposals, drafting proposals, project costing, managing budgets, and client compliance.
- Work with Marketing and Business Development teams to develop targeting, client development plans, and meet sales and service requirements.
- Manage your own client base, develop your own network.
- In-depth knowledge and proven understanding of global payer systems (including EU5, US, LATAM and APAC).
- Appetite for sales.
- Track record of developing market access strategy (including Payer Research, Landscape Analysis) and able to add value on projects with minimal support.
- Ability to solve technical problems strategically and from a commercial point of view.
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills and the ability to contribute individually and in team settings.
- Shows entrepreneurial mindset and passion to grow a book of business
- Well-developed written and verbal communication skills including presentations, chairing meetings, workshop facilitation, business and report writing.
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed; To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.