Market Access Senior Consultant – Global Pharmaceutical Consulting Agency – Remote – UK wide – £Attractive Salary Package
- Global consultancy that offer a range of services, very well-established Market Access team. Other areas of their business include Health Informatics, Real World Evidence, and Patient-Centred Outcomes.
- Multiple offices across the world offering excellent prospects, development, and progression
- Lovely offices with casual dress code, flexible start/finish times, and 4 PM Friday finishes
- Excellent training/development platform
- Corporate and Social Responsibility community for worthwhile causes
- Excellent benefits package including 29 days holiday, Private Medical Insurance, Life Assurance and more!
- This Senior Consultant position will involve the development strategic solutions to ensure to smooth running of Market Access projects on an International & UK level. The culture is very team orientated, progression supported and the training/development is excellent.
- Working with a variety of projects from around the world
- Line management
- Will involve working with the MD in business development to identify new opportunities and clients
- Support the development of juniors
- Project management in terms of timescales and budgets
- Work with teams to support and develop deliverables
To apply to the Senior Consultant role, our client would be looking for:
- 5+ Years’ Experience in a consultancy or commercial environment
- An advanced degree in a healthcare-related subject
- Strong presentation skills
- Knowledge of the UK, EU, or Global healthcare structures
- Proven track record of project management
What should you do next?
This Senior Consultant role is not to be missed; to discuss in further detail or to find out about other Market Access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.