Market Research Analyst (EN + DE/FR) – Global Healthcare Market Research Agency – Fully Remote (UK/DE/FR based) - £Competitive Salary
A global company that prides itself on local reach. If you want to apply for the role of Market Research Analyst, here are a few things about our client that make them different! Our client…
- Operates in a virtual space which means it’s a fully remote role! If you do fancy going into the office on occasion, here are walk-in offices in the UK, France, and Italy.
- Has universally bright employees who have multilingual capabilities, are enthusiastic, agile and are advocates for development and evolvement.
- Are big enough to be interesting but small enough to operate with flexibility
- They focus on mixed methods research with a speciality in therapy areas such as late-stage oncology, rare & life-limiting diseases, RWE, and targeted & precision medicine
The role of a Market Research Analyst is fully remote. Some of the responsibilities you’ll have include…
- Accountability for country-specific tasks relating to a project from set up to closure
- Translation of material and proof-reading of translated versions
- Recruitment of relevant respondents
- Interviewing and moderating for qualitative research
- Perform quality checks (script testing, data, tables & reports) and provide feedback
- Supporting in the preparation of reports templates, in PowerPoint or using interactive reporting tools (Display R)
- Perform desk research to support primary market research
- Logistical and admin tasks related to a project
The role is fully remote and you can be based in the UK, Germany, or France.
If this Market Research Analyst role sounds good to you, here are the requirements to be successful in the role..
- At least 1 year of experience in Primary Market Research projects, in healthcare
- Fluent in English and an additional European language (preferably German or French)
- Strong team player with a collaborative mindset, proactive, and focused on solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and work on more than one project
What should you do next?
This Market Research Analyst role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a global healthcare market research company that has a wonderfully international team. To discuss this Market Research Analyst role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.