Marketing and Business Development Manager – Digital Healthcare Marketing Agency – London or Remote - £competitive salary
This vacancy is with a digital healthcare marketing agency who have a super creative team that design and develop integrated medical communications strategies and cutting-edge digital solutions for their clients across pharma, biotech, patient advocacy groups and professional bodies.
A newly created role for a Marketing and Business Development Manager to lead outbound and inbound marketing activities to promote the agency, raise their profile and generate business development leads and opportunities.
- Revolutionising how pharmaceutical brands engage their audiences with in-bound, customer-centric marketing and communication campaigns.
- Produce stand-out creative and compelling UX combining the skills of project managers, writers, designers and developers.
- Their work includes: - Promotional: product websites, sales aids, digital banners. - Medical Education: digital, e-learning, podcasts, webinars, events. - Patient engagement: patient support websites, apps.
- Great company culture which offers a supportive environment that will encourage and motivate you to be your best.
- Owning the end-to-end process, you will be focused on lead-generation, growth and ensuring the work and content win attention from prospects, industry influencers, clients and peers.
- Strategic development of in-bound marketing processes that promote the agency’s various services through multiple channels including the website and social media, congress, awards ceremonies and other networking opportunities.
- Manage the agency’s website, blogs, content creation and agency collateral, and develop and maintain credentials, pitch decks, service offerings and case studies.
- Manage paid and earned media strategy, delivery, tracking and performance.
- Identify and qualify leads with new prospects, taking responsibility for initial engagement before handing over to leadership and delivery teams.
- Manage contacts, prospects, reporting and workflows through Hubspot CRM system, and optimise customer-acquisition processes and experience.
- A commercial thinker who can translate business strategy and objectives into creative marketing plans, campaigns and programmes that deliver measurable results.
- Good writing and communication skills across multiple media, with the ability to understand customers’ needs and how to develop a compelling reason to engage.
- Proactive and driven to make things happen. This is a new role and new processes will need to be developed in order to make it successful.
- Someone who is confident and proficient with building relationships with marketing and medical professionals in the pharmaceutical industry
- Has experience and proven success in a Healthcare and Pharmaceutical industry environment within an agency
What should you do next?
This Marketing and Business Development Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to own and manage the range of marketing activities required to generate new business leads and prospects! To discuss this Marketing and Business Development Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.