Marketing Associate - Global Pharma Company – Manchester – Circa £33k
Highly successful Global pharmaceutical company seeking a Marketing Associate to join a close-knit, friendly and supportive team based in Manchester:
- Global pharma company with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
- Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
- World Class reputation for developing market leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
- List of employee benefits including performance related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
Working as a Marketing Associate, your role will involve:
- Primary contact for agency day-to-day liaison, responsible for first reviews and proofing of agency content against brief/amends
- Opening job bags, agency checks, timeline management; ensuring quality, consistency and adherence to SOPs or agreements as relevant
- Escalating challenges or queries across jobs to the relevant marketing & medical stakeholders
- Supporting the collection and review of marketing data with agencies – helping the team to secure and analyse performance data across channels and define areas for continual enhancement
If you’re interested in being considered for this role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Graduate of science, business or marketing degree, but not essential
- Previous experience of marketing or communications support role (preference for pharmaceutical/healthcare experience).
- Organised, keen attention-to-detail, interested in marketing and healthcare/pharmaceutical industry.
- Curious and driven to achieve success in role and as part of a high-performing team.
What should you do next?
This Marketing Associate role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to learn from experienced marketeers and build a solid understanding of the industry. To discuss this Marketing Associate role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.