Marketing & Communications Manager – Exciting Biotech Company – Reading – Upto £45k DoE
My clients are an exciting biotech company who specialise in Medical Devices. They have an opportunity for a Marketing and Communications Manager to come on board to help the business to raise its market profile in identified markets and support the sales and business development of its products within the life science market.
Working as a Marketing & Communications Manager, your role will involve:
- Managing and delivering a tactical 12-month communication plan, ensuring that all potential communication opportunities are maximised.
- Being responsible for all digital content, ensuring that the corporate website is keep up to date with fresh content and information.
- Managing of all press and media communications, advertising, sponsorship, and events. Including production of materials, content and supporting or providing direct briefing to journalists, media channels and audiences/markets.
- Producing a variety of marketing management information (MI) to measure the success of marketing campaigns and activities.
To be considered for the Marketing & Communications Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Proven experience (2 years min) in a similar marketing and communications role
- Industry (Biotech) experience is preferred but not essential as is knowledge of the pharmaceutical or healthcare market sectors.
- Experience and knowledge of press and media
- Knowledge of database management systems
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal)
What should you do next?
This Marketing & Communications Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Marketing & Communications Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.