Marketing Manager – Global Biopharmaceutical Company – Remote – Upto £75k
My clients are a Global Biopharmaceutical Company and they have an opportunity for a Marketing Manager to come on board to help the business to raise its market profile in identified markets and support the sales and business development of its products within the life science market.
Working as a Marketing Manager, your role will involve:
- Strategic thinking & planning – setting the marketing/brand strategy (along with the GM, European Commercial Director, and European Medical Director as well as the country KAMs) to drive the company forward and achieve successful launches and growth
- Running the PR plans for Europe
- To be responsible for the full promotional budget; establish, monitor and control, adapting as necessary.
- Creating, organising, and running all major Events and Conferences
- Producing innovative and insightful brand plans, which are then turned into timely, actionable detailed tactical plans to achieve the brand objectives for the year
To be considered for the Marketing Manager role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical or healthcare market sectors essential
- Experience and knowledge of press and media
- Knowledge of database management systems
- European experience preferred
- Good agency relationships
- Experience in working autonomously
- Launch experience desirable
What should you do next?
This Marketing Manager role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Marketing Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.