Marketing Manager - London - Healthcare AI Software Company - Up to £45k
My clients are a Healthcare AI Software company who are ready to take on a Marketing Manager to help their growth in terms of their product and their presence. The role of Marketing Manager will be an important hire for them in terms of the direction that the company is heading, so they are looking for a keen and committed individual who can hit the ground running.
Working as a Marketing Manager, your role will involve:
- Ideation on how to acquire our target audience and engage our existing customer base
- End to end management of our event, conference, and webinar agenda
- Support the digital marketing strategy including campaign management and optimisation of our website/blog through applying SEO best practices
- Develop and deliver our content strategy including sales collateral, case studies, and thought pieces in close collaboration with our in house Science Liaison team
- Define and deliver account-based marketing plans in close collaboration with our Customer Success team to grow accounts both within and without existing departmental relationships
- Build and manage our corporate communication and social media channels
To be considered for this Marketing Manager Position, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Proven track record of successfully implementing marketing strategies in the life sciences sector
- Experience running digital campaigns and creating engaging content across multiple channels and mediums
- Natural flair for communicating science and technology in simple, understandable, and creative ways
- Exceptional copywriting skills: fluency in both written and spoken English is a must
- Outcome focused, numbers-driven, detail-oriented, and highly organized approach to work
What should you do next?
This Marketing Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Marketing Manager role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.