Digital Marketing Manager – Specialist Recruitment Consultancy – Greater Manchester – Remote Working with lots of flex – Full time or part time - £Competitive salary plus amazing benefits!
As a boutique recruitment consultancy, we work with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical/Biotech/Life Sciences companies. We currently have an opening for an entrepreneurial Marketing Manager to join us in promoting our two brands; Carrot Recruitment and Carrot Executive.
The Pharma sector has stayed buoyant over the past 12 months and so has become a very attractive industry to work within. With over 15 years of experience supporting the sector, our reputation has gone from strength to strength and we’re consistently rated as ‘world-class’ for our customer service.
We’re currently working remotely with ad-hoc office hire around Manchester/Cheshire, allowing our colleagues who fancy it a day away from home. We offer lots of flexibility around working and are open to someone looking for either full time or part-time (minimum 3 days a week).
We’re a specialist consultancy working within Pharma and the Life Sciences. Our marketing team offers invaluable support to our recruitment consultants via a range of mediums.
- We’re a sociable, friendly and supportive team.
- We nurture our employees and offer fantastic development and progression opportunities.
- Our consultants don’t work long hours – so you won’t either!
- We reward for hard work – from company days out to treats around the office.
As the Marketing Manager, you’ll take on responsibility for our small in-house marketing team as well as devising innovative strategies to support with candidate attraction and business development.
No two days will be the same but some of your tasks will include:
- Content creation – blogs, ebooks, social posts, and newsletter content
- Social media content strategies
- Supporting/mentoring the Marketing Executive
- Digital marketing collateral production including videos, infographics and images
- Internal training of consultants
- Ensuring brand guidelines are adhered to across all marketing aspects
- Analysis and reporting on website performance and social platforms
- Database and website maintenance
- SEO optimisation
- Email marketing and newsletter production
- Event planning
- Liaising with external agencies, suppliers and job boards
- PR for both Carrot Recruitment and Carrot Executive
To be successful in this Marketing Manager position you’ll ideally have experience with:
- SEO and link building
- PPC / Google Ads
- Google Analytics, Google Search Console and Google My Business
- Hubspot (or a similar CRM)
- Coaching/managing a junior colleague
- NPS (or similar customer review/feedback systems)
- Social media scheduling software
- Email campaigns and automation
- Vimeo (or similar video creation software)
- Microsoft Office suite
- Basic website development/web page formatting and regular website maintenance/upkeep
If you have previous experience working within a recruitment firm and therefore have an understanding of the challenges of supporting consultants across different sectors with candidate attraction, that would be beneficial. You’ll also be:
- Competent liaising with external creative and digital agencies
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Efficient at writing for blogs, webpages, newsletters and social media posts, as well as proofreading and editing colleagues’ copy
What you’ll get in return:
Our wonderful office culture and fantastic benefits help us to stand out from other agencies:
- 25 days holiday (including Christmas shut down) plus bank holidays. This increases to 28 days after 5 years’ of service.
- Option to buy or sell three holiday days per year.
- Early finish on the last Friday of every month (to head to the pub for those who want to)
- Contributory pension scheme*
- Private healthcare*
- Mobile phone bill contribution*
- Up to two duvet days per annum*
- Opportunity for quarterly and bi-annual bonus*
- Regular socials and bi-annual company parties
- Managerial rewards for fantastic efforts
- Smaller, more frequent rewards to the value of £10 (Clever Carrots)
- Company activity afternoons and meals out for hitting quarter targets
- Monthly office Fikas – a break away from your desk for a sweet treat!**
- Training and development.
- A healthy work-life balance!
*Applicable after probation.
** When Covid-safe to do so
What should you do next?
This Marketing Manager role won’t be around for long – with initial interviews taking place virtually ASAP – so apply today! To find out more about this exciting opportunity please don’t hesitate to get in touch.