Marketing Services Consultant – London/Nottingham & Remote – Global CRO – Up to £35k DoE
I am working with a leading Global CRO seeking a Senior Operations Specialist to join their growing Marketing team based remotely, with occasional visits to their offices in either London or Nottingham.
- Global CRO with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
- Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
- World Class reputation for developing market-leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
- List of employee benefits including performance-related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance, and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
Working as a Marketing Services Consultant, your role will involve:
- Triage and logging of all client requests and organizing with relevant internal teams
- Collate and distribute monthly reports for all clients
- Daily Liaison with the Production team
- Responsible for all client notifications regarding OK updates and outages
- Maintain all client documentation, Contracts / SLAs
Ideally, to be considered for this Marketing Services Consultant role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- 2 years’ experience in a previous Pharmaceutical Marketing role
- Degree in either Life Sciences or Marketing related subject
- Competent in the use of Microsoft office, to deliver professional-client communications including Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- Demonstrated problem solving, analytical, and strong customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain relationships in a diverse business environment
What should you do next?
This Marketing Services Consultant role is one not to be missed. To discuss this Marketing Services Consultant role further or to find out about other Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.