Medical Writer – Vibrant Medical Communications Agency, Medical Education Team – Central London – £30k-£35k + bonus + benefits
Every day is different, working across a variety of high science and creative projects, boasting impressive staff retention rates and fantastic team culture
This vibrant, collaborative medical education agency really do set themselves apart, both in terms of their company culture and innovative projects.
- CAREER - Fantastic progression opportunities, team members tend to progress very quickly due to getting to work closely with senior team members and being involved in the whole project lifecycle.
- SUPPORT - Offer regular appraisals and training opportunities
- TEAM - Close knit, collaborative feel. They have regular social events and a relaxed company atmosphere.
- WOW FACTOR OFFICES - gorgeous central London offices with lots of onsite amenities including a roof-top bar.
As the Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Working across a range of exciting deliverables including congress and events, e-learning, apps, videos, interviews, brochures, slide decks, ad boards and much more! (No publications)
- Gaining knowledge of various therapy areas, including oncology, rare diseases and diabetes
- Acting as clients point of contact from a scientific perspective
- You will also have opportunities to travel, both across the UK and internationally. Recent work trips have included Paris, Basal and Barcelona
To be considered for this Medical Writer job you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 1 year's Medical Writing experience within a medical communications agency setting is essential
- A life sciences degree
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a creative environment, alongside highly experienced industry professionals for support, for a company where you will thrive.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.