Medical Affairs Manager: Code Signatory & Business Partner – Global Pharma Company – UK based (remote) – Up to £85k DoE
Our Client is a top 10 Global Pharma Company with a vast specialist portfolio of life-changing medicines. As an innovative biopharma company, they provide life-changing medicines across the globe. A great opportunity has come up to join the team as a Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team.
- Fantastic culture with superb career progression opportunities
- Close-knit team with a flexible approach to working
- Market-leading salary and a bonus structure
Working as a Medical Affairs Manager: Code Signatory & Business Partner, your role will involve:
- Reviewing and certifying promotional and non-promotional materials and activities in line with the requirements of the ABPI Code of Practice.
- Reviewing and signing-off on materials as the Appropriately Qualified Professional (AQP)
- Advising on and reviewing materials for package deals and materials for patient support programmes
- Providing advice that will ensure that the highest ethical standards are upheld and that the company always remains compliant with regulations.
To be considered for this Medical Affairs Manager: Code Signatory & Business Partner, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Registered physician or UK registered pharmacist.
- Significant pharmaceutical industry experience in medical affairs as a Code signatory
- In-depth knowledge of Code review and certification requirements gained through relevant industry experience
- Excellent comprehension of the NHS environment
- Strong comprehension of the business and of commercial and medical roles
What should you do next?
This Medical Affairs Manager: Code Signatory & Business Partner role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Medical Affairs Manager: Code Signatory & Business Partner role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.