Medical Affairs Officer (12 Month FTC) - Global Pharma Company – Manchester – Upto £42k DoE
Highly successful Global pharmaceutical company seeking a Medical Affairs Officer to join a close-knit, friendly and supportive team based in Manchester:
- Global pharma company with a highly regarded international reputation for high-quality work and innovative healthcare development
- Joining a close-knit and supportive company culture, where performance and initiative are recognised and rewarded
- World Class reputation for developing market-leading products within a multitude of therapy areas
- List of employee benefits including performance-related incentive scheme, pension scheme, private medical insurance, private dental insurance, life assurance, and discount scheme (childcare vouchers, gym membership, retail discounts)
- Ongoing personal development and structured career progression
Working as a Medical Affairs Officer, your role will involve:
- Maintain expert knowledge of specified product(s) and therapy area(s), which may include attendance at conferences and educational meetings.
- Provide Medical Information responses to specific questions from HCPs, ranging from simple queries which do not require any interpretation to more complex queries which require in-depth interpretation and literature searches
- To create, manage and review, standard responses and frequently asked questions to commonly asked questions.
- To ensure that when processing Medical Information enquiries Pharmacovigilance requirements are met.
In order to be considered for this Medical Affairs Officer position, you will likely have the following background:
- A medical / pharmacy degree or Ph.D. preferably. A BSc qualification is acceptable with industry experience and clear demonstration of achievements
- Industry experience is preferred
- Good working knowledge of ABPI Code of Practice
- Confident in both oral and written communication with customers at all levels, with experience of providing customer services
What should you do next?
This Medical Affairs Officer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to broaden your Medical Affairs knowledge within a fantastic hard-working company. To discuss this Medical Affairs Officer role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.