Medical Copywriter (Full / Part Time) – Boutique Healthcare Advertising Agency – South-East England – £Salary DOE + Benefits
Due to their continued growth and success this boutique healthcare advertising agency is seeking a Medical Copywriter to join their close-knit Creative Team. This agency is able to offer a supportive, friendly team environment along with varied work and long-term career growth!
A boutique, independent healthcare advertising agency based in South-East England with excellent transport links and a truly flexible approach to work/life balance set to continue into the future. They are an agency that truly looks after their team and throughout the past year have really pulled together to support one another and produce great work. They are seeking a Medical Copywriter on a full or part time basis to join their close-knit creative team:
- Supportive, friendly and driven close-knit team with a flexible approach to work/life balance
- Suburban location based outside of the chaos of Central London but with great transport links and offering a flexible approach to the office
- Grown-up company culture that believes in producing high-quality work and building long-term relationships with their clients
- Offering collaborative remote working with daily kick-off meetings, regular socials and little, off-the-cuff perks
As a Medical Copywriter, you will be joining a close-knit Creative Team working alongside a Senior Medical Writer and the Creative Director. You will work on varied projects covering multiple deliverables on behalf of a wide variety of pharmaceutical clients offering a mixture of creative and scientific briefs:
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare and generics
- Working alongside a Senior Medical Copywriter and Creative Director with great opportunities to learn and develop
- Producing creative and compelling copy transforming science into stories
To be successful for this Medical Copywriter opportunity you will have at least 2 years’ writing experience within a healthcare advertising agency producing varied copy for pharmaceutical briefs.
To be successful you should have:
- At least 2 years’ writing experience gained within a healthcare advertising agency
- Life Sciences degree and a passion for translating scientific data into compelling copy
- Be accustomed to working to tight deadlines and demanding briefs
- Possess excellent communication and relationship building skills, the ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
What should you do next?
This Medical Copywriter opportunity is a great role for a Writer with a couple of years’ industry experience looking for an opportunity to join a close-knit and hugely successful team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.