Medical Copywriter – Independent Healthcare Communications Agency – Remote Working - £Competitive Salary DOE
This is an exciting opportunity to join a growing boutique healthcare communications agency working closely with leading healthcare and pharmaceutical clients to produce engaging and compelling copy. Offering fully remote working and flexible hours this opportunity is not to be missed!
A small but growing boutique healthcare communications agency with exciting growth plans and a unique agency model, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Medical Copywriter looking to make a meaningful career move:
- Growing boutique healthcare communications agency with exciting growth plans
- A team made up of passionate and talented healthcare communications experts
- The chance to work with varied healthcare and pharmaceutical clients on a range of promotional and some educational deliverables
- The chance to be part of an agency from the beginning, to help shape and contribute to their success
As Medical Copywriter you will work closely with the Scientific Director and the Creative Director to producing engaging copy for range of deliverables that stays true to the science whilst engaging with the audience:
- Working on a wide range of medical and creative concepts across print and digital
- Responding to creative briefs with copy that is compelling, engaging and thought-provoking
- Contributing to pitches and client meetings and the entire creative process from brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, through to final execution
- Working closely with the wider Creative Team to share ideas, collaborate and producing cutting edge work
To be successful for this Medical Copywriter vacancy you will be working as a Medical Copywriter within a creative advertising agency or medical communications agency with 2 years+ experience. You should be looking to join a close-knit and creative team focused on producing great, award-winning promotional healthcare communications work!
- 2 years+ experience as a Medical Copywriter within a Healthcare communications agency
- An ability to translate scientific data into compelling promotional copy
- An interest in promotional communications; patient information and advertising copy
- A real team player who is keen to contribute to the growth and success of the agency
- Excellent communications skills
What should you do next?
This Medical Copywriter job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.