Medical Editor/ Senior Editor- Medical Communications Agency – MedEd- Central London/ Remote
This passionate, fast-paced agency that works across a range of medical education projects, these include webinars, digital events, videos and marketing materials to educate healthcare professionals about pharmaceutical advancements are looking for experienced medical writers to join their expanding team.
- Close-knit and collaborative team
- Work with many top pharmaceutical companies
- Work across a range of therapy areas including diabetes, respiratory, cardiology and woundcare
- Competitive benefits, including 30 days holidays (+8 bank holidays)
- Gorgeous central London offices, a short walk from London Bridge
This role will focus on omnichannel events and projects. You will be copyediting and quality controlling materials including both scientific (presentations, fact sheets, CPD modules, etc) and meeting collateral (agendas, flyers, websites, etc) aligned with the project brief.
- Proofreading a range of deliverables (e.g. copy for invitation letters, websites, programme books, slide decks, published reports, full manuscripts)
- Creating concepts and content
- Work closely with the design team to provide a copy brief and review the art worked material for materials such as flyers and banners.
- Quality-assuring videos/subtitles and liaison with video editing team
- Acting as a source of internal and external knowledge for therapy areas
- Ensuring project materials are sufficiently aligned with the project brief
- Mentoring of junior staff
If you are an experienced in editing materials for healthcare/medical audiences, including both scientific presentations and copywriting (e.g. websites, emails) this could the ideal role for you.
- Experience working with medical or pharmaceutical materials
- Experience copyediting/ proofreading skills
- Be able to meet monthly in the office (London)
- Awareness of the principles and requirements of the ABPI code of compliance
- Strong IT skills such as PowerPoint/Word
- Immaculate spelling and grammar
- Excellent eye for detail
- Strong time-management and prioritising skills
What should you do next?
This Medical Editor/ Senior Editor is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on exciting projects with a collaborative team and lots of scope for progression. To discuss this Medical Editor/ Senior Editor role further or to find out about other Medical Writing or Editing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Otherwise, your application will not be progressed.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.