Medical Education Programme Director – Europe – 45,000 – 60,000 Euros
This organisation provides medical education to healthcare professionals globally who are seeking to upskill and develop knowledge. They strive to distribute medical education to clinicians and measure the outcomes and impact the education has had. The company successfully achieves this through their passion for content development, faculty selection, closely evaluating the outcomes, the media and production with a plethora of formats such as video, print, live events, and e-learning.
Internationally recognised company that delivers evidence-based medical education to global healthcare professionals.
- Expertise in needs assessment, grant writing, content development, faculty selection, outcomes assessment, production and distribution of medical education.
- Design and produce materials for a variety of formats – (e-learning, video, live events and print)
- Measure the outcomes and impact of the education delivered.
- Therapy areas include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Haematology, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology and Rheumatology.
- Looking for European based candidates who will work 100% remotely with around 40% travel when safe to do so for project assignments.
- To Manage all the different elements of each project in a timely, cost-effective manner in conjunction with the key internal and external stakeholders
- Working with some of the world’s leading medical experts in their therapy area
- Responsible for the first contact with faculty and the liaising throughout each project
- Liaising with pricing and proposals team to ensure everything is on budget and final pricing is aligned
- The Programme Director is the first point of contact with the pharmaceutical company once the project is secured and will liaise with them to schedule all milestones, updates, attending meetings building on that relationship
- Work with the reach and response team to ensure the correct target audience is confirmed for the launch and all outcome reports are finished on time
- Must already be at a similar level within a Medical Education company
- It is essential that you have a great understanding of project management skills
- An understanding of the principle Pharmaceutical Codes such as the ABPI
- Minimum degree level qualified in a life science subject
- Must be a natural forward thinker with fantastic organisational skills
- Must have excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
What should you do next?
This Programme Director role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a Global buisness with some of the world’s leading medical experts. To discuss this Programme Director role further or to find out about other Medical Education/Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.