Medical Events Manager – Medical Communications – London (or remote) - £30k - £40k
- Established by an expert editorial team with a strong background within producing creative and engaging medical communications for healthcare professionals.
- They provide open-access scientific and medical information to a global audience.
- The company pride themselves on improving global understanding of clinical challenges
- World leading online journals which cover a range of therapy areas.
- This role is to coordinate and execute online events and meetings, eventually face to face.
- Events will include work shops, news meetings, ad boards, streaming etc from around the world.
- Coordinating with sub contractors, tech teams and smaller in house teams.
- Not a strategic role, this is purely and execution role.
- Liaising and coordinating with Doctors, scheduling, manage recordings and be on site for when event is happening.
- Must have experience in delivering medical events, virtually and ideally face to face.
- Must come from a medical communications/education or similar industry.
- Used to liaising with healthcare professionals.
- Must be organised and be a fantastic communicator/team player.
- There will be some international travel involved, 5/6 times a year to the US, so must be open to this.
What should you do next?
This Medical Events Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grow within a business with this new role and work with industry leading professionals. To discuss this Medical Events Manager role further or to find out about other medical communication jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.