Medical & Marketing Project Manager – Global Pharma Company – London (once per week) – Circa £40k
Our Client, a global biotech company with a heritage in Haematology, Oncology and Biologics, has a fantastic opportunity for a Medical & Marketing Project Manager to join their team based in West London. They are a small company in the UK, with a big culture! They have numerous employee awards, a well-renowned training programme and regular ad-hoc incentives and well-being initiatives.
Working as a Medical & Marketing Project Manager, your role will involve:
- Project managing a variety of activities across the business, including certain medical and marketing deliverables, and support the wider departmental teams in the execution of larger projects and initiatives.
- Liaising with internal and external stakeholders to define and execute the objectives of projects, keeping to budgets and timelines.
- Providing project management, systems and high-level administrative support to the medical and commercial teams.
- Working closely with budget holders to ensure appropriate budget allocation & tracking.
- Supporting medical and marketing teams to ensure you maximise opportunities to engage with stakeholders through having a presence at relevant congresses and meetings. Manage all relevant logistics to facilitate this.
To be considered for this Medical & Marketing Project Manager position, my clients are looking for someone with the following profile:
- Relevant degree (Marketing, Science) or relevant experience
- Previous experience liaising with suppliers, including agencies, printers etc
- Demonstrable experience working cross-functionally and across multiple project teams
- Collaborates and communicates effectively with management, colleagues and partners, both verbally and in writing.
- Fluent English speaker
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organisational skills.
- Able to prioritise in an ambiguous environment in accordance with a clear understanding of the business, target markets and trends.
- Willingness to travel on occasion to facilitate the execution of projects and events
- Proven ability to learn new technologies and / or clinical information
What should you do next?
This Medical & Marketing Project Manager role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Medical & Marketing Project Manager role further or to find out about other Medical/Marketing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.