Medical Representative, Global Pharma Company, Gloucestershire, Excellent Basic Salary + Package
This role is working for a global pharmaceutical company, with an impressive pharmaceutical and consumer health portfolio, with many household names. This role is to promote one of the company’s blockbuster products in primary care across Gloucestershire to continue with the company’s expansion and success across the UK.
- This role is working in primary care, alongside a Hospital Rep, to drive repeat prescribing through primary care.
- It is a competitive therapy area, but this product is strong competition! It is thriving in the South West and has the potential to be a market leader!
- The role is working on an extremely important account for the business and being part of an experienced team.
- You will maximise the potential of your territory and hit sales targets for optimum success and bonuses.
- You must be experienced in primary care in Gloucestershire. This role will consider someone with 1-year experience or significant industry experience and salary with being reflective of experience, but you must have recent experience in primary care on patch in Gloucestershire.
- You must have a primary care network in place in Gloucestershire.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
- You must live on the territory or very close by.
- You will be bright, enthusiastic, and have a record of sales success.
What should you do next?
This Medical Representative role is interviewing immediately. To discuss this Medical Representative role further or to find out about other pharma sales jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.