Medical Science Project Manager - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire with some remote working - £55k - £63k DoE, 10% bonus, 10% pension, healthcare, 25days holiday + BH
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful global healthcare company based in Yorkshire. They are at the forefront of Consumer Healthcare and have an excellent R&D Innovation function, ensuring they remain the market leaders.
- A global consumer healthcare company
- New, state-of-the-art R&D Centre in Yorkshire which is home to their global regulatory team.
- Working across a range of products across multiple therapy areas
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
Working as a Medical Science Project Manager, the role will consist of:
- Managing and driving multiple projects of a variety of complexity and priority within the Medical Science Operations and Excellence and Sexual Wellbeing teams strategic plans to completion
- Ensuring projects are delivered to the agreed timeline, budget, and quality standards, proactively highlighting any budget or resource pinch points while contributing to the identification of solutions
- Driving resolution of all issues, risks, risk dependencies, and change management, and communicate the outcomes.
- Work collaboratively with the teams other Project Managers to contribute to the continuous improvement of project management activities within the team and across the business. This includes coaching other team members in core project management skills.
To apply for this role as Medical Science Project Manager, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Experience in project management and change management process within an R&D Healthcare or FMCG or Medical Device environment, with a proven track record of delivering development projects
- Knowledge of Project Management methodologies, tools, and techniques, including both hard and soft skills
- Ability to work independently with some guidance on strategic aspects from line manager
- Good communication skills and the ability to adapt communication effectively to the relevant audience
What should you do next?
This Medical Science Project Management role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Medical Science Project Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.