Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team – Global Pharma Company – UK based (remote) – Up to £100k DoE
Our client is a top 10 Global Pharma Company with a vast specialist portfolio of life changing medicines. As an innovative biopharma company, they provide life changing medicines across the globe. A great opportunity has come up to join the team as a Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team.
- Fantastic culture with superb career progression opportunities
- Close knit team with a flexible approach to working
- Market leading salary and a bonus structure
Working as a Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team, your role will involve:
- Leadership of team, including setting business objectives, performance management and team development
- Recruitment of talented colleagues and/or contractors and development and retention of talented colleagues
- Ensure compliance of the Code Approval Team with ABPI Code of Practice and relevant SOPs, regulations and guidelines
- Collaboration with internal stakeholders to ensure timely receipt of information on brand strategy, clinical plan, new clinical data, new regulatory and safety information and accurate, balanced and up to date materials to use in promotional and non-promotional communications
- Participate in local and global cross-functional project teams to ensure that ongoing improvements in processes and performance are delivered
To be considered for this Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team, my clients are looking for some one with the following background:
- Registered physician or UK registered pharmacist preferred.
- ABPI Code Signatory/Examiner - current signatory or medical examiner is desirable
- Medical Affairs experience including experience of materials development/review is essential
- Significant pharmaceutical industry experience
- Demonstrated deep knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice and requirements for approval of materials and activities in scope of the Code
- Good understanding of the business and of commercial and medical roles
- Demonstrated leadership skills
What should you do next?
This Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team role is one not to be missed! To discuss this Medical Team Leader, Code Approval Team role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.