Medical Writer- Med Comms Agency- Cheshire/Manchester/Oxford/Hybrid/Remote – 30K – 40K + benefits
This international, industry leading medical communications agency is looking for an experienced Medical Writer to join the scientific team. The core responsibility of the Medical writer is to produce high quality and accurate scientific content that meets clients’ needs. The company offers a remote/ hybrid mode of working requesting teams to work together in the office for 2-3 days per week, and offers excellent benefits for the employees
The company specialises in delivering bespoke high-quality, high-impact multichannel communications solutions to meet the clients’ needs.
- This agency prides itself on its friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities
- Ongoing training and development opportunities.
- Clear career path.
- This agency truly values its staff and this focus is reflected in their impressive retention rates.
- Emphasis on Corporate Social Responsibility and have a designated program.
- Diverse, Inclusive culture.
- Multiple offices in the UK
As a Medical Writer, effective liaison with clients and production of flawless scientific content is essential. The role also entails:
- Develop outlines and drafts of materials (eg publications, slide decks, reports, training materials) according to the project brief and deadlines are adhered to
- Ensure all materials produced undergo internal review, QC, styling and copy-editing (where required), and final versions are approved by the required personnel
- Demonstrate and apply knowledge of key industry guidelines as well as have an understanding of key therapy areas
- Contribute to internal brainstorms and the development of proposals for new business opportunities
- Attend internal and client-led training sessions on an as-needed basis
Are you a Junior/Associate Medical Writer who is looking for career progression?
Do you have Med Comms Agency experience and looking for newer opportunities?
Are you interested to join a reputed Med Comms agency that provides flexible working options and industry- leading benefits? If so, the role is perfect for you! As a Medical Writer, you must have the following:
- Life science degree (preference: pharmacology/pharmacy, medicine, biomedical sciences)
- Previous Med Comms agency writing experience
- 12-18 months of writing experience as a Junior/Associate Medical Writer
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grown and progress with a successful, expanding agency, whilst working with major global brands. To discuss further, please submit your current CV and a cover letter.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.