Medical Writer - Remote (UK Based) - Award winning med comms agency - Circa £35k (Flexible) - Enhanced benefits package significantly above industry standard
- A people-focused healthcare communications agency.
- Multiple “Best Place to Work” awards.
- National leaders in progression and CPD opportunities.
- Create complex scientific communication pieces in an easy-to-digest format.
- Develop engaging copy for a range of medical communications materials, platforms and audiences across a wide variety of projects and therapy areas.
- Work closely with the Strategy, Design, Accounts and Content team to fulfil client briefs to high quality.
- Stay up to date and attend regular training on ABPI code.
- Life science graduate (BSc or higher).
- At least 1 year experience in a Medical Writer role in med comms.
- Confident writing pieces aimed at patients and HCPs.
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with an award-winning medical communications agency in a fully remote role.. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Medical Writer jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Recruitment acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, colour, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression.
If there are any arrangements or adjustments we can make to assist you at interview then please let us know and we'll be more than happy to assist.