Medical Writer – Medical Communications Agency – Wilmslow, Cheshire – £35k-£42k + substantial bonus (16-21% annually) + benefits
Join the company who are leading the way in medical communications. If you are passionate about your career in medical writing there is no better agency to propel your skillset, working alongside an incredibly experienced and supportive senior leadership team.
With possibly the best employee retention rate in the industry, losing 5 people in 5 years whilst onboarding 70 new employees, this agency are leading the way in the medical communications sector:
- VARIETY - Work across several accounts with a range of deliverables and therapy areas, some listed below
- PROGRESSION & TRAINING - Thorough 8 stage induction process, ongoing development and training, opportunity for quick progression
- RECOGNITION – An independently owned agency who are incredibly proud of their team, placing an emphasis on recognising hard work and success
- BENEFITS - Bonus scheme (paid out 16-21% for the last four years), pension scheme, healthcare, 25 days annual leave raising to 30 days after 5 years’ service
- COMMUNITY - A friendly, social environment with regular social events and onsite activities. The great culture is proven by their remarkable employee retention rate.
- EXPOSURE – Build on your existing industry knowledge and experience by working alongside the incredibly experienced Directors and senior leadership team
As a Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
- Producing scientific deliverables such as slide decks, websites, apps, publications, disease awareness campaigns, posters, training materials, abstracts and more
- Participate in onsite client meeting activities
- Acting as the clients point of contact from an editorial perspective
- Working closely with the client services team
- Maintaining knowledge across a variety of therapy areas which may include Respiratory, Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology plus many more
To be considered for this Medical Writer vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
- Science related qualification, PhD or MSc, is essential
- Currently working as a Medical Writer or 12 months+ as an Associate Medical Writer ready to step up
- Medical communications agency experience
- Excellent attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer vacancy offers an exceptional opportunity for someone with ambition and drive to be the best medical writer they can be, with onsite training from an outstanding team.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.