Medical Writer – Full Service Medical Communications Agency – Global Client Base - Surrey, UK – £DOE + benefits
Full-service agency, boasting exciting work in patient engagement and advocacy, scientific narrative and online platforms, for UK, EU and global clients, suiting all writers whether you prefer high scientific work such as publications or more creative writers who enjoy digital and patient focused work.
Your experience and interests will determine which team and accounts you join, however as a Medial Writer for this agency you will typically be responsible for:
- Creating accurate scientific content across meetings, abstracts, satellite symposiums, standalones, scientific narratives, slide decks, online platforms, patient engagement and advocacy, publications and/or other digital services such as podcasts and apps
- Working within a strong, dedicated accounts team where editorial, client services and studio work collaboratively taking duel responsibility for each project
- Supporting and mentoring more junior team members, especially those new to medical writing
- Liaising with the client from an editorial perspective when required
You will share the companies passion to increase innovation of medicine, the speed to patients and the quality of solutions, and be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of 10 months as a Medical Writer or Associate Medical Writer within a medical communications agency is essential
- Excellent attention to detail and the desire to keep learning and developing
- Team ethic, used to working collaboratively with colleagues
After a remarkable 2020, with new business wins, growth of existing accounts, bonuses paid and a significant financial investment, this supportive, robust company have so much to offer anyone joining the team.
- A big focus on Rare Disease with projects across Covid-19, MS, Rheumatology, Psychiatry, Gastro, Dermatology, Infectious Diseases, Transplantation and Oral Care
- Many long service employees, who say the people and culture are the reason they love working here
- Formal training programme for employees at all levels, including specific dedicated training for writers
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm, and the option for homeworking
- Large focus on employee wellbeing
- Opportunity to work across different accounts, and move around within the company when you fancy a change, or take on secondments
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on the projects you find most exciting, with the support and guidance of a hugely successful and future proof company.
To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.