Medical Writer – Digital Medical Communications Agency – London – Up to £45k DoE
This close-knit, innovative healthcare communications agency is in need of a Medical Writer to join their growing team. They work with international clients, assisting them with healthcare strategies to provide a full-service multidisciplinary approach. To apply for this role our client is in need of candidates with relevant medical communications agency experience, working as a Medical Writer.
This independent, healthcare strategy and communications agency offers a full-service approach to assist pharmaceutical companies in healthcare storytelling. This agency specialises in highly scientific, strategic, and creative communications.
- Highly scientific agency
- Close-knit, friendly teams of around 35 permanent employees
- Work across a wide range of innovative, multidisciplinary deliverables, including websites, apps, training modules, slides, and videos.
- Opportunity to work closely with senior team members and progress quickly
- Good social calendar consisting of Friday drinks, different monthly social events and a summer and a Christmas party
This medical writing role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Creating scientific content for a range of communication activities, both promotional and educational
- Being the main point of contact on matters of scientific content for the client and thought leaders
- Maintaining a broad awareness of developments in relevant therapeutic areas
- Participating in briefing and brainstorming meetings, providing scientific expertise in the development of new business pitches and proposals
To apply for this Medical Writer opportunity within medical communications, our client is hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- Science degree (ideally higher).
- Experience working as a Medical Writer in a Healthcare Communications agency- this role is flexible on seniority so would be suitable for candidates with upwards of 1 years experience.
- Capable of creating many types of materials (e.g. slide decks, detail aids, website content, training programmes, advisory boards, internal briefing guides).
- Understands claims, key messages, and marketing objectives and the importance of the brand.
- Excellent editorial skills and a keen eye for detail.
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work across a range of innovative, impactful projects- assisting pharmaceutical companies in their strategy and communications. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.