Medical Writer – Healthcare Agency – London - £Competitive - great benefits & perks!
As a result of continued business success and growth, our client is looking to bring on an experienced medical writer to join their scientific team. This is the perfect opportunity for someone looking to contribute to high-profile work within a range of therapeutic areas and expand on pre-existing skills.
This expanding healthcare agency has a strong emphasis on personal development and supporting its employees. They recognise and reward hard work.
Therapeutic areas include: dermatology, pain, respiratory, neurology, oncology, haematology, rare diseases, and biotech.
- Flexibility around the start and finish time
- Option for some remote working
- Numerous accounts
- High-profile work
- Focus is on publications and medical affairs
The role will allow you to work on a variety of medical communications projects and deliverables including Publications, Slide kits, Meetings, Congress, Digital, Strategic, Medical Affairs, and Commercial.
- Creating engaging and accurate content
- Meet client needs
- Generate content for a range of audiences and subjects
- Liaise with a range of medical experts
- Keep up-to-date with therapeutic areas and good publication practices/ other industry guidelines and process
If you have experience working in a similar role as a medical writer (minimum of a year) then we want to hear from you.
- A life sciences degree (MSc/Ph.D. preferred)
- 1+ year of experience working in a medical communication agency writing role
- HEOR writing experience
- Dermatology, pain, and respiratory experience (desirable)
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and processes
- Excellent communication skills
- Grammatical and scientific accuracy
- Excellent attention to detail and organisational skills
- Good working knowledge of standard computer software e.g. Microsoft Office, Adobe, Excel
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to enhance or start your career in Medical Communications. To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.