Medical Writer (Spanish fluency) – Medical Education – London/ Remote - £Competitive Salary + Great Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Medical Writer with full Spanish and English fluency to join an independent Medical Education/ Information provider to accelerate their plans to expand on their current offerings.
Our client is an independent Medical Education company that publishes content via a range of interactive online formats such as eLearning programmes, video interviews, panel discussions and debates, webcasts and webinars, social media, video syndication and licencing, and publishing and e-communications for congresses.
- Therapeutic areas focus on haematology and oncology
- The team are award-winning and highly experienced
- Brand-new e-learning online platform
- The audience is healthcare professionals
- Clients include Pharma and sponsors based in the UK, EU and US
- Option to work in their Central London office which is a hub for collaborative working or remotely (worldwide)
- Monthly social event
- Flexibility around working hours
This experienced Medical Writer role offers the chance to work on working on new initiatives in for the publishing team. You will be working collaboratively with a young and talented team.
- Publishing – interviewing descriptions, video, podcast, interesting media etc
- Majority of writing will be in Spanish
- Medical Education
- Working on new initiatives in Spain/ Mexico etc
- Some work on meetings content, from round table discussions to large 400-500 people workshops
If you are currently a Medical Writer looking for your next role within Medical Communications, then apply below.
- Strong medical writing experience
- Full Spanish and English fluency
- MSc or PhD in a relevant subject
- Knowledge of oncology, haematology or neurology
- Knowledge of the ABPI code
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on Medical Education and develop new skills. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.