Medical Writer – Regulatory – Global Pharma Company – Oxford with remote working - £Competitive basic salary, bonus, and benefits
Due to continued success, a global pharma company are now recruiting for a Medical Writer / Regulatory Writer to join them on a permanent basis. The role will be based in Oxford with some remote working and you’ll be responsible for authoring a range of documents (CSRs, IBs, Amendments, Safety Narratives etc) across multiple therapy areas.
Covering multiple therapy areas, this pharmaceutical company are at the forefront of their market. They have an excellent research and development function, manufacture all their own products and operate on a global scale.
- Global presence with 3 main offices in the UK
- Multiple therapy areas including Rare Diseases, Neurology, Women’s Health and Oncology
- Hugely supportive company, excellent training, and development
- Good work life balance and flexible working options
As a Medical Writer you will be working on some very exciting, high profile medical writing projects. You’ll gain insight into new products in the pipeline all whilst progressing your career.
- Manages the preparation of a variety of regulatory documents e.g. CSRs, briefing documents, investigator brochures, Clinical modules etc
- Lead Writing/Editing complex Clinical Dossiers/Safety Reports
- Review documents to ensure compliance
- Ensures proper planning and resourcing of all documents assigned to Writing/Editing Team
To apply for this role as Medical Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- 5 years’ (or equivalent) Regulatory Writing experience
- Experienced writing documents such as CSRs, IBs, Patient Safety Docs, Patient Information Leaflets, Amendments to Clinical Overviews etc
- Any therapy area will be considered
- Submission management exp is preferred
- Educated to degree level (minimum) in a life sciences subject
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on some exciting projects within a global pharmaceutical client. To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Regulatory Writing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.