Medical Writer - Global Medical Education Provider – European based – Remote- Great benefits
This Medical Education Provider has had a record-breaking year and due to this continued success, they are now seeking a Medical Writer to work on a range of content such as live events and e-learning.
An internationally recognised company that delivers evidence-based medical education to global healthcare professionals.
- Expertise in needs assessment, grant writing, content development, faculty selection, outcomes assessment, production, and distribution of medical education
- Design and produce materials for a variety of formats – (e-learning, video, live events, and print)
- Measure the outcomes and impact of the education delivered
- Therapy areas include Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Haematology, Immunology, Infectious Diseases, Neurology, Oncology and Rheumatology
- Looking for European-based candidates who will work remotely
This Medical Writer will be working on the creation of high-quality content for medical education activities such as events, e-learning, prints, and copy.
- Assist in identify existing practice gaps in medicine and underlying unmet needs
- Working collaboratively alongside the editorial and sales teams
- Liaise with internal stakeholders, faculty experts, and key opinion leaders
- Contribute to developing strategic needs assessments that align these practice gaps and unmet needs with innovative educational solutions
- Conduct research and write grant proposals/needs assessments in a variety of therapeutic areas and across multiple healthcare professions
- Researching, compiling, and analysing clinical and scientific evidence
- The role will be based in fully remote from Europe
To apply for this role Medical Writer role you will be will have prior writing experience and be motivated by working independently as well as part of a team.
- Minimum 1-year medical education writing
- Experience writing for a variety of professional audiences (physicians, nurses, pharmacists, and other healthcare professionals) across several therapeutic areas
- Expertise in researching, compiling, and analysing clinical and scientific evidence
- Knowledge of the rules and regulations
- Understanding of AMA Style Guide
- Ability to learn new therapeutic areas quickly
- Work to deadlines
- Ability to interact with faculty experts
- Excellent attention to detail and quality
- Organised and able to manage your workload effectively
- High level of competency in Microsoft Office, especially Word and PowerPoint
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work on a range of exciting medical education projects with a great and supportive team. To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other Medical Writer/ Med comms jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.