Medical Writer - Digital Healthcare Communications Agency – London - c£40K + Bonus + Great benefits
This independent healthcare communications agency specialises in creating innovative digital solutions covering medical education, promotional marketing and patient-centred communications on behalf of leading pharmaceutical clients. Due to sustained growth, they are seeking a Medical Writer with a passion for creativity and science to join their supportive and dedicated team in the production of varied and exciting materials.
With a uniquely creative and digital approach to Healthcare Communications this agency works with clients across the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and patient communities to create truly innovative and creative promotional and educational campaigns. They are a close-knit and supportive team of experts passionate about what they do! This is an exciting opportunity for a Medical Writer looking to make a meaningful career move:
- Modern offices based in Central London set up for collaborative and adaptable working
- Offering flexibility with a balance between home and office working
- Exciting projects that cover creative healthcare advertising and educational campaigns
- Hardworking, dedicated, and friendly team of experts passionate about communications!
- An independent agency that has complete freedom to promote their team at any time and to reward hard work
- Onsite digital studio, you will be working alongside the designers, developers and video editors.
- Very strong and exciting project pipeline. A lot of repeat business, they are now having to turn down work.
- Discretionary bonus.
As a Medical Writer you will be involved in creating a wide range of promotional, educational or patient-focused materials across multiple therapeutic areas and projects. You will work collaboratively within the wider team to create content aligned to different deliverables:
- Produce high-quality content including digital, print, and video to the appropriate audience
- Scientific knowledge and understanding- terminology, scientific/medical concepts, study designs, statistical concepts
- Interpret and explain clinical data and carry out research to support writing
- Revise and repurposes existing content
- Work collaboratively with other members of the team and mentor junior team members when required
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers
This is an exciting opportunity for a Medical Writer with a keen interest in digital communications, looking to join an independent agency within a supportive team. You should have prior medical writing experience from a healthcare communications agency and have a varied level of experience within educational or promotional writing:
- A solid foundation of medical writing experience within an agency setting is essential
- Degree educated and knowledge of industry guidelines (i.e. ABPI)
- Broad therapeutic area knowledge (oncology or psychiatry experience is desirable)
- Experience in writing medical content for digital assets for brand and medical education teams (desirable)
- Varied writing experience for digital assets, such as websites, apps, animations, and other videos
- Experience in the development of brand messaging and content strategy
- Excellent attention to detail, can work to deadlines, team player, and a proactive attitude with a willingness to learn/ develop new skills
- A Creative eye and attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a specialist digital agency at a really exciting time!
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Without this, your application will not be processed.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.