Medical Writer – Global Med Comms Agency – France - €competitive salary
- Full-service Scientific Communications agency with a proud reputation for integrity
- Long standing client partnerships
- Excellent reputation for internal and external training, career progression and professional development of their staff
- Broad range of projects including publications, medical education and some that include both!
- Wide range of therapy areas including Immunology, Oncology, Respiratory, Rheumatoid arthritis and Rare Diseases and novel therapeutic approaches
- Vibrant and sociable team environment
- International pharmaceutical clients
- Personal coaching and training
You will develop engaging scientific and medical content for medical professionals and client over a range of therapeutic areas.
- Manage account priorities
- Understand the brief from the client
- Build influential relationships through the application of strategic thinking
This role is suited for an experienced writer who has prior med comms agency experience.
- Life Science degree (Ph.D. or MSc desired)
- Innovative, enthusiastic, motivated and creative induvial
- Understanding of the pharmaceutical industry
- Excellent communications
- Leadership skills
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work with a leading med comms agency and make a real difference to patients’ lives. To discuss this Medical Writer role further or to find out about other editorial/ writing jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.