Medical Writer- Healthcare Communications Agency – Cambridge - £Competitive Salary + Fantastic Benefits
Join a highly successful and award-winning creative healthcare communications agency that aims to improve people’s lives by supporting patients and healthcare professionals. You will be part of a close-knit and hard-working team that works for some of the world’s leading pharmaceutical clients. This medical communications agency covers a whole range of areas including campaign strategy, internal comms, congress engagement, and clinical trial support.
This agency is known for their patient-centric, quality over quantity approach and have a reputation for producing engaging, insightful and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist.
- Range of clients, from local healthcare charities to global market leaders.
- This independent agency really does value employee well-being, they have a famous “no long hours” policy, and encourage flexible working.
- Huge emphasis on continued professional development. Each employee has monthly reviews with their manager and gets at least 24 hours of training a year.
- Beautiful offices in the countryside just outside Cambridge with numerous amenities nearby.
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities, and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
An experienced Medical Writer seeking a new challenge with a company that has won awards for its culture will be an ideal candidate for this role.
- You will work alongside team members in Strategy, Design and Account Management
- Develop engaging copy for a range of medical communications materials, platforms, and audiences
- You will have the opportunity to work on very varied projects ranging from patient communications to preparing communications to help doctors make a treatment decision
- Research therapy areas including their market environment, target audience, and current
- The variety will require you to adapt your style depending on project needs
To apply for this role as a Medical Writer our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience:
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ medical writing experience
- BSc or higher in a biological/ medical subject
- Familiarity with ABPI guidelines, Zinc, and/or Veeva Promomats
- Proofreading experience
- Passionate about learning, developing, and improving your skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Efficient time management and organisational skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, and Adobe Acrobat
What should you do next?
This Medical Writing role is offering a fantastic opportunity for a creative and ambitious individual to join an award-winning team and growing team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.