Medical Writer - Full-Service Market Access Consultancy - Oxfordshire, London, Manchester, York, Newcastle, and Cambridge - Competitive Salary
A dynamic, friendly, and rapidly expanding independent market access consultancy with offices in Oxfordshire, London, Manchester, York, Newcastle, and Cambridge.
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development
- Work with a wide range of clients
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialties
- Very well-integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
Your role as a Medical Writer will include:
- Acting as the support or lead writer (experience dependent) on projects, to deliver evidence-based, fully referenced content.
- Working consistently to a high standard and set deadlines.
- Working across a varied range of therapeutic areas and breadth of deliverables, including HTA submissions, global value dossiers, value propositions, local market access materials, and manuscripts.
- Actively contributing to the continued growth and development of the Medical Writing team.
As a Medical Writer, our client is looking for:
- Experience in developing market access materials, which may include HTA submissions, global value dossiers, value propositions, local market access materials, such as formulary packs and manuscripts.
- Minimum of 1 year of writing experience, gained within a consultancy environment.
- Proficient with Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and EndNote (or other bibliographic software).
- Proficient at basic research and literature reviews (basic knowledge of PubMed functions required).
- Strong attention to detail and will assume responsibility for quality control of own work.
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed. To discuss this role further or to find out about other Market Access, Medical Writer, or HEOR roles I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.