Medical Writer - Medical Communications – London - Up to £40k DOE & Bonus & Benefits
Are you seeking your next medical writing role that offers a greater work-life balance by working 4 days a week? If you are an experienced writer, we are still keen to hear from you. This Multi-award-winning medical communications agency is looking for a writer to join their London- based team.
This small and collaborative agency focus on delivering medical communications to aid both healthcare professionals and clients.
- Multi-award-winning including UK Best Workplaces and Excellence in Wellbeing
- Operate on a 4 day work week (hybrid model- 2 days in the office and 2 days working from home)
- Flexible working hours/ days
- Focus on personal development and training
- Great benefits such as discretionary bonus, breakfast, and snacks daily, social events, eye tests, pension, employee-owned, etc
- Great working environment and location (easily accessible)
The successful candidate will be creating a range of materials across several therapy areas including training materials, slide kits, website content, digital materials, transcriptions, conference abstracts/posters, outputs of advisory boards and scientific symposia, and manuscripts; abstract, poster, and manuscript styling to congress and journal specifications; dummy submissions and preparation.
- Effectively manage and produce content in line with the brief, budget, and timelines
- Produce content to the client brief and within agreed timelines/ budgets
- Ensure quality assurance across all written materials
- Work collaboratively with the wider team (writers, artists, etc)
- Identify and resolve problems
- Liaise with clients and attend meetings where necessary
- Liaise with external contractors and suppliers
- Assist with business development by identifying new partners
To apply for this Medical Writer role you will need to have the following:
- Higher degree in a relevant medical/ science subject
- At least one years med comms writing experience
- Demonstrated writing ability
- Can commit to being in the office 2 days a week (permitting restrictions)
- Professional and organised
- Able to meet deadlines
- Great communication and eye for detail
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role based in London is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join an award-winning med comms agency, work on a range of projects and enhance your career. To discuss this Associate/ Medical Writer further or to find out about other Medical Writer jobs I am currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Your application will not be progressed if you do not have the full right to work in the UK. Otherwise, your application will not be progressed.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.