Medical Writer- Medical Communications Agency- Central Manchester- £Competitive DoE
Why work somewhere where you don’t feel completely fulfilled? Work for an agency that genuinely looks after their employees offering flexibility, a great work/life balance and exposure to a variety of therapy areas and clients.
Our clients are independently owned, where employees are listened to, and decisions are made quickly, even junior team members are involved with idea generation
- Have an excellent company culture, supportive team environment, flat structure and accommodate a happy work/life balance
- Offer a great employee benefits package including a bonus scheme and Bupa healthcare
- Have modern central Manchester offices, within a short walk of Manchester Piccadilly, and a second office in the leafy, picturesque Cheshire countryside with onsite parking or easily accessible from the local train station
- This agency works across the full range of medical communications deliverables, including meetings, events, digital, interactive databases, apps, websites, and some manuscripts
- Therapy areas include haematology, gene therapy, immunology, neurology, and cardiology. This agency is known for being highly scientific
- Running for over 15 years, they are a well-establish business, well recognised in the MedComms industry for their amazing quality work with a highly scientific focus
You will be working alongside top industry professionals, learning from them to develop your own skillset and experience. The key responsibilities of this Medical Writer role are:
- Variety of deliverables and therapy areas, from digital to manuscripts and haematology to immunology
- Produce a range of written communications items in accordance with the needs of the client, target audience, target publication medium, and level of design/creativity
- Understand the project brief and work within the project specifications, budgeted hours, and agreed deadlines
- Produce clear, accurate, grammatically correct, and creative written work on a variety of therapeutic areas and ensure a marked-up reference pack is prepared for each project
- Record project milestones and any deviations from the project specifications in the project log
- Build and maintain relationships with clients, KOLs, and colleagues through effective communication
To apply for this Medical Writer role our client is hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- At least 1 year of experience working in a medical communications agency
- A degree in the life sciences, higher degree desirable
- An understanding of a wide range of therapy areas and experience producing a range of deliverables
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills
- Strong teamwork abilities and to enjoy working in an innovative and collaborative environment
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit team, creating a range of impactful communication projects to aid pharmaceutical clients to engage with healthcare professionals. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.