Medical Writers- Global Med Comms Agency
Multiple vacancies for experienced writers with a long-standing highly scientific global agency of over 35 years.
This global agency has multiple opportunities to work on a variety of therapeutic areas and deliverables. There is an almost unlimited scope for career growth, this agency offers fantastic training and support including a specialist learning and development division (courses, lunch & learns, workshops, etc.)
- Grown by 20% in 2021 and won multiple awards
- Large focus on employee wellbeing and satisfaction
- Work with 23 of the top 25 global pharma companies
- Supported by a substantial in-house studio/ digital team
- Not-for-profit campaigns
- Global agency with plans to branch out to different countries
- Great company culture and working environment
- Opportunity to meet with various teams and be matched to one depending on your requirements #
- Offices: Manchester, Macclesfield, and London (also offer Oxford as a shared office space)
- Benefits: bonus (up to 10%), season ticket loans, Health Shield Cash Plan, income protection (75%), enhanced sick pay, retail & restaurant discount scheme, 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 3 years, Friday socials, wellbeing weeks
The company comprises multiple agencies specialising in different areas. Roles with full-service or more specialised agencies and larger/ smaller teams.
- CME and IME focused agency (Medical Education). Range of deliveries including workshops, symposia, and e-learning programmes for global academia-based clients. Therapeutic areas include diabetes, neurology, and oncology. Multi-award winning.
- Range of opportunities within medical affairs, commercial work, publications, digital, and meetings/events.
- Roles focused on publications.
- A vast range of therapeutic areas covered: Diabetes, Virology, Neurology, Alzheimer's, Respiratory, Rare Diseases, Dermatology, Rheumatology
- This client can accommodate writers who wish to focus on writing, as well as those who enjoy being client-facing.
- Opportunity to be involved in new business pitches, project planning, proposals etc
- Work collaboratively with different teams such as the digital studio.
For these Medical Writer vacancies, industry experience is fundamental alongside being enthusiastic and a team player.
- MSc or Ph.D. in a scientific subject
- Medical Writers- at least 12 months of agency experience as a writer
- Freelancers- around 4 years of agency writing experience
- Passionate about communicating science
- Flexabile and adaptable
- Travel when required e.g. to meet with the team or clients
What should you do next?
This Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; with just one application you have the choice between different internal teams who each offer something different and the opportunity to work with a leading global agency.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Otherwise, your application will not be progressed.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.