MSL – Leading Pharma Company – Scotland & NI (Field Based) – Competitive Salary & Benefits
We are recruiting for a Global Pharma Company that have a strong product portfolio in Cardio and Oncology therapeutic areas. They are looking for an experience Medical Science Liaison who has a strong background in Cardio to join their existing team.
Working as an MSL, you will be responsible for:
- Responding appropriately with accurate scientific data to unsolicited scientific questions from Health Care Professionals (HCPs) for products/brands with a marketing authorisation.
- Developing and maintaining contacts with Key External Experts (KEEs), in accordance with the strategy developed by the Company to gain insight into treatment patterns, scientific activities and the needs of health care providers within the MSL’s specific disease area.
- Act as the Daiichi Sankyo UK medical contact for investigators participating in Daiichi Sankyo sponsored clinical trials, for any non-operational matters related to the trial.
To be considered for the role, my clients are hoping for someone with the following background:
- A MD or PhD is strongly preferred; however a degree must be gained in one or more of the following disciplines: medicine, nursing, pharmacy or the pharmaceutical/life sciences.
- Understanding of the MSL role, and the ABPI Code of practice.
- Competent user of Microsoft Office 365 software products.
- Knowledge of clinical trial design and process.
- Must have ability to present complex scientific information, tailoring the content to the audience.
What should you do next?
This MSL role is one not to be missed! To discuss this MSL role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.