MSL – Global Pharma Company – Switzerland (Field Based) – Circa €150k
I’m currently working with one of the world’s largest healthcare companies, they are established in more than 60 countries. They are keen to bring on an experienced MSL to work in a field-based role four days per week with the other day working remotely.
Working as an MSL, your role will involve:
- Maintaining a comprehensive knowledge of the Immunology, new treatment options and up to date studies and ensure they are available to all internal stakeholders within the organization.
- Playing a part in the development, detailed planning, coordination and implementation of the Medical Affairs Plan, including the medical budget, and thus also in the short and long-term achievement of our corporate goals.
- Creating the MSL activity plan tailored to the needs of the Leading Specialists and aligned with the continuing education strategy
- Processing medical-scientific content for our products
To be considered for this role, my clients are looking for someone with the following background:
- Degree in medicine, natural sciences or pharmacy.
- Strong skills in research and interpretation of medical data.
- Has previous experience in a field-based position.
- Experience in Immunology – ideally within Dermatology or Rheumatology.
- Fluency in English and German is mandatory, French is an advantage.
What should you do next?
This MSL role is one not to be missed! To discuss this MSL role further or to find out about other Medical Affairs jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.