National Market Access Manager – Small/Medium Family-Owned Pharma Co. – UK wide – £70k - £80k + package
- Our client is a small to medium sized global pharma company with a huge focus on true key account management working.
- They have an open culture and actively promote patient centricity.
- They are highly regarded as specialists in their therapy area of focus.
- They have a well-established team, with lots on longevity in the company. People stay due to the culture and autonomous way of working.
- As a National Market Access Manager, you will lead on the implementation of field-based market access strategy across the UK and Ireland, optimising patient access.
- You will represent the market access of the full portfolio on the UKI Leadership Team.
- You will develop the market access strategy, demonstrating how patient access and key performance indicators will be
- You will manage and coach a small, experienced and capable market access team to deliver on your business plans, supporting the sales team where required.
- You will create and implement value propositions and innovative solutions to help break down the barriers to patient access.
- You will build and develop relationships with high level external stakeholders.
- You will conduct regular field visits with your team and support their development in line with their individual PDPs.
- You will be a successful Healthcare Development Manager or field-based Market Access Manager.
- You will ideally have current 1st line management experience, but this is not essential if you are a natural leader, inspiring and capable with some experience “leading without authority” or showing leadership capabilities in your role.
- National experience is ideal, but regional experience will also be considered.
- You must have current experience of working with payers and a network in place at payer level.
- You will be able to show evidence of gaining formulary and guideline inclusion at hospital and CCG level as well as innovative project work, service redesign and experience presenting budget impact models.
- You must be ABPI qualified.
What should you do next?
This National Market Access Manager role is a great opportunity to head up a fantastic team and build upon their success. To discuss this National Market Access Manager role further or to find out about other pharma sales and field-based market access jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.