Operation/Customer Service Manager– Pharma – Fleet – To £35k plus excellent benefits
This entrepreneurial, family owned and growing pharma wholesale business based in Fleet are looking for further expansion. A key cog in that growth is the appointment of an Operations/Customer Service Manager to support the team.
This key role will primarily manage the customer service for the company’s client base.
- Managing product flow through the supply chain.
- Take customer orders and queries online and over the phone.
- Manage the full customer journey through the order to delivery process.
- Review complaints and act accordingly.
- Review operational processes through the business supply chain and make changes where appropriate.
- Grow and manage the small team, taking full managerial responsibility.
As the key manager in this initially stand-alone role. You will be -
- Have Customer Service experience ideally within a GDP or regulated environment.
- Understand product flow through a supply chain environment.
- A self-starter and to be able to manage a busy fast moving environment.
- Looking for progression and evolution in a role to take on managerial responsibility.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an Operation/Customer Service Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Customer Service Manager role further or to find out about other Operational jobs in Pharma I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.