Operations Assistant – Global Healthcare Communications Agency – Cheshire - £23k - £26k
A fantastic opportunity to join a highly skilled team with a genuine enthusiasm for medical communications, providing essential support within a diverse range of operations.
My client are a full-service healthcare comms and strategic consultancy agency, delivering creative and intelligent solutions to international pharma and biotech clients. They offer:
- Real passion for all aspects of med comms, bringing a proactive attitude to every project
- Integrated working leading to a more rounded experience and faster natural progression
- Strong investment in training and development, with an 8 stage induction process tailored to each employee
- A dynamic, ‘people-focused’ ethos with a supportive and rewarding culture
The Operations Assistant role focuses on providing wide-ranging administrative support to Company Directors and the Operations Manager. Key functions include:
- Supporting recruitment by creating adverts, organising careers events, and liaising with recruiters and applicants
- Coordinating new starters and organising inductions
- Managing the office by maintaining all equipment, liaising with landlords, and organising company social/charity events
- Supporting HR function by ensuring all performance review documentation is filed correctly
- Maintaining knowledge of company products, services, and clientele
The ideal candidate for this role will have:
- Previous administrative/operations support experience
- Project management expertise
- Excellent communication skills
- Organisation and attention to detail
- Ability to prioritise tasks and solve problems
What should you do next?
This Operations Assistant role is one not to be missed! To discuss this opportunity further or to find out about other jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.