Operations Director – Fast-paced, growing, digitally-focused Health Communications Agency – Remote in the UK / London - £competitive salary
Operations Director – Senior Leadership position within this fast-paced, rapidly growing and digitally focused health communications agency – Office hub in central London and remote working applicants welcome.
A Medical Communications agency with a difference – super creative and focused on optimising digital communications between industry, healthcare professionals and patients. Transforming the way healthcare companies communicate with their audiences online.
- Inhouse specialists of designers, developers, UX, animators, videographers to provide technical expertise and understanding of digital tools and strategies to create effective digital healthcare communications.
- Fast growing and ambitious, with plans for continued growth and investment
- Develop omnichannel communications that are audience-centric and relevant to their personal goals and ambitions.
- Specialise in medical content, design, video and animation production, digital marketing strategy, UX, digital development, and virtual experiences and events.
- An open culture of trying new things, challenging the status quo, being agile and adaptable.
An Operations Director is now necessary to guide the agency in the next phase of their development by bringing additional structure and a formalised processes to the buzz of creativity.
- Manage the development and evolution of agency processes, and ensure the systems that help the team are smart and efficient
- Lead and own the agenda for operational meetings
- Review of new and existing technology integrations, IT and software that support agency processes.
- Managing HR including attracting, developing and nurturing talent.
- Line management of 2 people and ensure adequate resourcing across all teams
- Build and evolve culture ensuring values are maintained
- Ensure continuous learning and development; identify and manage the delivery of internal training sessions.
Looking for an Operations Director with a strategic mindset keen to work in a fast-paced agency environment. Someone who cares about people and believes in the development of strong work communities and collaborative problem solving.
- Someone forward thinking with experience of risk mitigation, project management and with the resilience to direct and drive this rapidly expanding agency.
- Good knowledge of HR and operational legal formalities including IR35 and GDPR
- Experience of policy and process implementation
- Excellent communicator who will listen, understand, engage and influence a wide range of personalities.
- Brilliant time and people management skills, adept at problem solving and conflict resolution
What should you do next?
This Operations Director role is one not to be missed; it offers the opportunity to be instrumental in the ongoing growth and success of this digitally focused health communications agency. To discuss this Operations Director role further, or to find out about other Healthcare Communications jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.