Operations Manager – National Healthcare Provider – Essex – To £50k plus and Benefits
Our key client is a marketing focused, results oriented social enterprise. They develop efficient, effective and sustainable programmes in the UK and overseas.
- Unique care provision
- They have a real commitment to promote, protect and support health rights.
- A true believer in collaborative, multi professional working and learning.
The Operations Manager is responsible for delivering and maintaining operational excellence in the surgical and associated early medical units situated within the region.
- Work alongside Clinical Services to ensure the efficient and effective running of the relevant clinics, whilst maintaining a safe and efficient clinical environment.
- Ensure the efficient running of the daily clinics, leading to the achievement of the key operational targets.
- Ensure staff levels are maintained to ensure that sufficient staff are available to deliver the required service levels.
- Work closely with key stakeholders and other Operations Managers to develop contingency plans to minimise risk to performance.
- To monitor, review and understand income and expenditure for the relevant clinics, ensuring expenditure is managed in line with budget.
Ideally you will be an experienced Operational Manager who has experience gained within a customer focused service industry, real focus on experience within a healthcare environment including being a site Registered Manager.
- You will also have experience of managing high client volumes and responding to changes in client demand.
- With a proven track record of leadership and an ability to manage a team to include identifying people, developing potential and performance management.
- Have the ability to manage resources effectively and provide evidence of being a successful budget holder.
- You can also demonstrate awareness of the importance of working as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
What should you do next?
This rare and fantastic opportunity for an Operations Manager is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop in a truly innovative and world leading environment. To discuss this Operations Manager role further or to find out about other Healthcare jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.