OTC Toxicology Associate Manager - Global Healthcare Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive basic salary, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday, wellbeing benefits
You will carry out toxicology risk assessments of medicinal products within the global safety team. You will manage a small team whilst remaining largely hands on.
A global Healthcare company are currently recruiting for an OTC Toxicology Associate Manager to join them on a permanent basis. The role offers a hybrid working model and ideally, you’d be on site in Yorkshire twice a week.
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- FTSE 100 company
- At the forefront of consumer healthcare and have a large number of well-known brands in their portfolio
- Remote working available (ideally 3 days per week)
I’m recruiting for an OTC Toxicology Associate Manager to manage a small team whilst remaining hands on. You’ll be responsible for;
- Conducting human (toxicology) risk safety assessments of OTC medicinal products, to ensure the delivery of high quality, safety documentation to meet safety requirements.
- The Associate Manager will be a contributor and a subject matter expert of the safety and risk assessments of medicinal products
- This role is a hands-on role but there will be and expectation to manage a small team also (no prior management exp is required).
- You’ll work on a global basis, cross functionally with teams in various countries.
- Oversee the safety language labelling on pack and providing support to ensure high-quality safety and nonclinical regulatory documentation is prepared to support the registration of new products.
- Respond to safety queries, authority information requests and supporting risk assessments as needed
To apply for this role as OTC Toxicology Associate Manager our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- Hands on experience either in toxicology or product safety (OTC or Pharma products preferable)
- BSc and preferably a higher qualification in toxicology or related discipline with relevant product safety assessment experience.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of nonclinical drug development requirements from a safety and regulatory toxicology perspective
- Proven experience of safety assessment of Consumer Healthcare products and ingredients.
- Working knowledge of the principles of generating safety language labelling.
- Ability to analyse and interpret data and document within a formal risk assessment
What should you do next?
This OTC Toxicology Associate Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to further expand your knowledge in toxicology and safety assessments of market leading OTC medicinal products. To discuss this OTC Toxicology Associate Manager role further or to find out about other Toxicology jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.