Outcomes Research Project Manager – Global Real World Evidence Market Research Agency – Macclesfield - £30k to £46k DOE
We are looking for an Outcomes Research Project Manager to join our client – a leading Real World Evidence consultancy based in the Northwest. This consultancy has over 20 years of experience conducting Real World Data studies that typically focus on treatment patterns, patient, and caregiver reported outcomes, healthcare resource use, and comparative effectiveness.
The company is performing extremely well, conducting highly profitable Disease Specific Programmes (DSP’s) worldwide to address strategic issues across marketing, business intelligence, health outcomes, market access, and communications.
This Outcomes Research Project Manager role will involve responsibilities such as…
- Coach and line manage junior members
- Active management of all aspects of dedicated projects from the design to the analysis
- Ensure that all external suppliers are appropriately briefed and delivered as per the timeline
- To develop and execute analysis
- Manage the programme executive’s workload and provide appropriate coaching
- Acquire understanding of a specific disease area
- Implement and manage both online and pen and paper research
- Attend and participate in client meetings and deliverables
- Ensure DSP quality standards are met
- Ensure client information/requirements are met and manage client relationships
To be successful in this Outcomes Research Project Manager position you will…
- Must hold a degree level qualification in a relevant discipline
- Project management experience and a proven record of utilising various research techniques
- Experience of large quantitative diary type studies would be a distinct advantage
- Basic level of understanding of the therapeutic areas whilst working on specific programmes
- High level of numeracy, analytical, & interpretive as well as good organisational & time management skills
- Excellent leadership skills
- Basic PowerPoint, Excel, Word are essential
What should you do next?
This Outcomes Research Project Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take the next step in your career. To discuss this Outcomes Research Project Manager role further or to find out about other Market Research jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.